Most homes need a little work before you can put them on the market. A few paint touch-ups, some minor drywall repair, or replacing a screen – these are routine fixes that you can probably do yourself.
Some properties, however, need a LOT of work. That’s where my “I Fix You Profit” program comes in.
I designed this process to maximize your profit while minimizing your stress and hassle. Plus, I can help finance the up-front costs and I have connections with the area’s best contractors when it comes to doing quality work at reasonable prices.
I focus mainly on the following repairs and improvements because, on average, they’re known to increase your profit and make your home sell faster:
- Interior and exterior painting
- New landscaping for curb appeal
- Kitchen counters and cabinets
- Bathroom upgrades
- Carpet, tile, or wood flooring
- Plumbing and electrical repairs
- Popcorn ceiling removal and repair
- Upgraded front door
- Replacing or repairing the roof
- Pressure washing